2014 Gardener's Companion Calendar
A great gift for all your gardening friends. This calendar is suitable for climate zones from the Central Valley to the foothills.
What kind of gardener are you? The information provided in this calendar is appropriate for growers of ornamental and edible gardens. Sustainable gardening practices are reinforced.
This calendar provides information for all levels of gardeners:
- For first-time gardeners wondering where to start, it includes a "What to Plant" list every month.
- For novice gardeners, the Master Gardener Hotline number and the University of California Integrated Pest Management website are listed each month as resources.
- For the avid gardener, reminders of important gardening tasks to be performed each month are included.
- For all gardeners, the articles, references, and "In Season at the Market" section provide a wealth of practical, research-based garden information specifically for our region!
How to order:
- Order online:
Pay by VISA or MasterCard.
Price: $8 (tax included).
- Order by mail:
Pay by check.
Bulk order pricing.
Send in with a completed [Order Form]
- Purchase from a local vendor:
Eliminate shipping costs. Buy direct from a vendor in Placer, Nevada and El Dorado Counties.
Prices will vary.
- At the Master
11477 E Avenue
Office: (530) 889-7385(530) 889-7385