2018 Calendar & Gardening Guide
Are you a past or present
Calendar & Gardening Guide owner?
Please fill out this SURVEY. It only take a few minutes. The information will be used to improve future calendar offerings.
A great gift for yourself, family or friends.
Priced at ONLY $10 each
What kind of gardener are you? This calendar targets gardeners of all levels. Learn the secrets to successful gardening. This 13-month calendar includes advice from veggies to vines, bulbs to bugs, irrigation to invasive species and much more! For fans of our previous calendars, the In Season at the Market information is back.
NOTE: This calendar is suitable for climate zones from California’s Central Valley to the foothills. For other climate zones, modify the tips as needed to adapt to your area’s growing conditions.
How to Purchase:
- Use your credit card. Your calendar will be delivered to your door for a small shipping and credit card fee.
- Or mail a check, download, print, complete and mail our form with an accompanying check.
[Calendar Order Form]
- Purchase from a vendor in Placer, Nevada and El Dorado Counties.
Prices will vary.
- Buy directly from a Master Gardener at:
* Mountain Mandarin Festival (November 17-19)
* Auburn Farmers’ Market (1st & 3rd Saturdays, September through October)
* Farmers’ Market at the Fountains in Roseville (every Tuesday, September through October)
Contact: Lori Key, (916) 784-0418