2019 Calendar & Gardening Guide
A Garden Sampler
Looking for ideas to create a garden that reflects your personality? This 13-month calendar contains inspiration featuring different gardening styles.
PRICED AT ONLY $10 each
A great gift for yourself, family or friends.
Additionally, there are seasonal tips on how to care for your garden sustainability, as well as timely planting suggestions. Not into growing your own fruits or vegetables? The "In Season at the Market" section is just for you.
NOTE: This calendar is suitable for climate zones from California’s Central Valley to the foothills. For other climate zones, modify the tips as needed to adapt to your area’s growing conditions.
Thank you for your support!
Proceeds from calendar sales are used by the Master Gardeners of Placer County to bring to you events like our Garden Faire, Speakers by Request, Hotline and other support activities.
How to Purchase:
- Use your credit card. Your calendar will be delivered to your door for a small shipping and credit card fee.
- Or mail a check, download, print, complete and mail our form with an accompanying check. [Calendar_Order_Form]
- Purchase from a vendor in Placer, Nevada and El Dorado Counties.
Prices will vary. [Vendor_List]
- Purchase directly from a Master Gardener
- Visit us at the Farmers' Market, May-October:
Roseville: Whole Foods Market at Fountains; Tuesdays, 8:30am-1pm
Auburn: Old Town Courthouse Parking Lot; 1st & 3rd Saturday, 8am-noon
- Auburn Home Show, Gold Country Fair Grounds
Sept 28, 29, 30
- Mandarin Festival, Gold Country Fair Grounds
November 16, 17, 18
- [Click Here] for a complete list of events.
Contact: Lori Key, (916) 784-0418