2020 Gardening Guide and Calendar - Available Now
A Gardening Guide on a Calendar
This year's 13-month gardening guide on a calendar contains articles that describe various gardening choices to enrich your garden and your community.
PRICED AT ONLY $10 each
A great gift for yourself, family or friends
Additionally, there are seasonal tips on how to care for your garden sustainably, as well as timely planting suggestions. Not into growing your own fruits or vegetables? The "In Season at the Market" section is just for you.
NOTE: This calendar is suitable for climate zones from California's Central Valley to the foothills. For other climate zones, modify the tips as needed to adapt to your area's growing conditions.
Thank you for your support!
Contact: Lori Key, (916) 784-0418
How to Purchase:
- Use your credit card. Your calendar will be delivered to your door for a small shipping and credit card fee.
- Or mail a check. Avoid credit card fees: download, print, complete and mail our form with a accompanying check. [Mail-In_Order_Form]
- Purchase from a vendor in Placer, Nevada and El Dorado Counties.
Prices will vary.
- Purchase directly from a Master Gardener
- Auburn Home Show,
Sep 27 - 29, 2019
- Auburn Harvest Festival, Oct 19, 2019
- Mountain Mandarin Festival,
Nov 22 - 24,2019
- Auburn Farmers' Markets, 1st & 3rd Saturday thru Oct
- Roseville Farmers’ Market @ Fountains, Tuesdays thru October
For a complete list of
Master Gardener events