2023 Calendar and Gardening Guide
It's a Gardening Guide on a Calendar.
A great gift for yourself, family or friends.
This issue introduces the latest garden trends that any gardener can implement to create a healthy, sustainable, productive, and rewarding garden. The research-based information is presented in a format that is eye-catching and easy to read. Each month you will learn what to plant during the month and what is in season at the local markets, with a monthly article that provides a wealth of information that any level of gardener will appreciate.
Preview the Calendar
Click on the video below.
[Click here to see the back cover]
NOTE: This calendar is suitable for climate zones from California's Central Valley to the foothills. For other climate zones modify the tips as needed to adapt to your area's growing conditions.
Contact: Nadine Hart,
To Purchase, see below (supplies are running low):
- We are currently SOLD OUT for on-line sales.
Please purchase from a local vendor listed below. Call for availability first.
- At a local vendor. See our updated vendor list [Click here]
Call first for availability. Prices vary.
Placer and Nevada Counties
- Avantgarden Auburn 530-888-1510
- Weiss Brothers Nursery Grass Valley 530-273-5814
- Redbud Nursery Newcastle 916-850-9117
- Laughing Duck Farm Newcastle 916-765-7411
- Fowler Nurseries Newcastle 800-675-6075
- Green Acres Nursery Rocklin 916-824-1310
(they are at the contractor's desk, you may need to ask for help)
El Dorado County
- Placerville Fruit Growers Placerville 530-622-2640